The early diagnosis of oral cancer and the oral and dental complications in cancer therapies were the main subjects of the Meeting. The Oral Care Study Group of the International society of Oral Oncology Patient Fact Sheets, mascc.org, were presented for the prevention of oral complications in head and neck cancer patients, who receive radiotherapy or chemoradiotherapy.
The updated scientific information for the prevention and early diagnosis and management of osteonecrosis of the jaw in medication were also presented. Representatives from Patient Societies, ALMA ZOIS and KEFI, presented their important contributions at the meeting.
The Meeting was honored to be endorsed by Hellenic Society of Medical Oncology, the Hellenic Society of Radiation Oncology, Medical Mycology, Hematology Oncology, other Hellenic Oncology Societies and the Multinational Association of Supportive care in Cancer and the International Society of Oral Oncology, MASCC/ISOO.
- Honorary distinction / Multinational Association of Supportive Care in Cancer/International Society of Oral Oncology-MASCC/ISOO. Washington 25-27 June 2017
- Award / International Symposium ALGOS 2017 RODOS 25-28 May 2017
- International Society of Oral Oncology-ISOO, Honorary position, May 2017
- 1st Congress of the Hellenic Society of Head and Neck Cancer-HeSHNC, headneckcancer.gr
- Osteonecrosis of the Jaw in medication